Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hi there!

Well I took the leap and started a blog. Never thought I'd have one, but with the painting I've been doing I said why not? Currently I have a lot of projects either started or waiting to be started.

In the Warhammer Fantasy Line, I've painted Daemons of Chaos (My favorite) and Tomb Kings. Warhammer 40k I am planning on making a Dark Eldar Harlequin army. I also have Malifaux Neverborn and I would like to start on Hordes Circle.

Currently I am working on:
1. Harlequin Troupe
2. Death Jester
3. Shadowseer
4. 2 Plaguebearers

I'll update the blog with pictures of things I have done as well as the things I am working on and their progress. If you like what you see, I'd be interested to speak further about commission work.

For now, this pic of the changeling will have to do. I'm also planning on making a light box so I can take better pictures :)

~Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment